For many years, customers have been asking what adhesives to use for BJB’s line of castable urethanes. The problem was that many adhesive manufactures offered the “try it and see” method, which doesn’t really help. So... BJB worked in the R&D lab and have unleashed some very high-performace, versatile adhesive systems. We’ve tested these adhesives on BJB materials as well as many other common substrates. When surfaces are properly prepared, we haven’t found many materials they won’t stick to!
Applications include: Industrial, Structural, General Purpose, Costumes, Cosplay, etc.
We developed this Combo Kit to allow customers to try all (3) different formulations in a variety of bonding applications.
This kit includes:
- Hand Held Dispense Gun for BJB's AP-line of Adhesives as well as many industry standard 50ml dual-cartridges. Features 3 different ratio options: 1:1, 2:1, and 10:1 conversion parts included. Convenient plastic storage case has room to store (2) 50ml Armor-Bond cartridges in addition to the gun parts.
- Armor-Bond FLEX (AP-1230) is a two-part, flexible polyurethane adhesive with a 3-4 minutes work time. Designed to bond together many of BJB’s flexible polyurethane cast products, polyurethane foams and other flexible substrates, this adhesive exhibits excellent bond strength and shock absorption. Customers have also found it to work great on bonding parts to fabric costumes (used in many current action movies).
- Armor-Bond SEMI-FLEX (AP-2220) is a two-part, semi-flexible 50 Shore D polyurethane adhesive with a 2-2.5 minute work time. Designed to bond together many of BJB’s flexible and rigid polyurethane cast products, this adhesive exhibits excellent bond strength and shock absorption. Customers have found it also works great for bonding to glass and various costume/armor pieces.
- Armor-Bond RIGID (AP-3220) is a two-part, 70 SHore D rigid polyurethane adhesive with a 1-1.5 minute work time. Designed to bond together many of BJB’s flexible and rigid polyurethane cast products, 3D Printed plastics, composites, as well as a variety of many other materials. This adhesive exhibits excellent bond strength and shock absorption.
- BJB Armor-Bond Adhesive Cartridges come sealed in a mylar bag with a desiccant packet and (2) static mix tubes. Kit inlcudes (6) total mix tubes. Additional mix tubes can be purchased HERE.