TC-1614 A/B is an unfilled , low viscosity epoxy resin system designed to seal porous to semi-porous substrates developing remarkable strength. TC-1614 A/B also has exceptional adhesive characteristics and is capable of high temperatures.
- Recommended by several 3D Printer Manufacturers
- Easy to use and apply
- Penetrates and seals porous surfaces with excellent adhesion
- Works great for sealing 3D Printed parts
- Withstands temperatures in excess of 350°F.
- Can be pigmented for color enhancement
Note: Ambient temperatures will affect the tack-free time of the sealer. Heat can speed up the cure of TC-1614 in a thin film. See data sheet or contact Tech Sales if you have questions.
**Ships non-hazardous by UPS Ground** Air and International see below!
International Customers: Warning, shipping TC-1614 outside of the US is VERY expensive. You MUST contact BJB Customer Service to arrange shipment od product. Please email: email@example.com
|Shore Hardness||Worktime||Demold Time||
|85 D||2 hours||24 hours||0.008||600 cps||100/20 pbw|